Monday, July 23, 2007

Pets R Family 2




Aren't these handsome dogs and one pretty kitty? Besides an occasional hampster, hermit crab and more hamsters, I never really grew up with pets. I got my first cat in my mid twenties and got Macea in 2000. Mike brought the two "boys" into the relationship. The dogs took me fast and I love them both. Simba, our yellow lab, is almost 12. Macea, the princess cat, is around 9 or 10 and Boo, Black Lab, just turned 8. Despite becoming older pets, all are doing really well. Simba looks still looks young and has that puppy spirit. Macea is slowing down a hair, but still loves to chase her shadows....and makes really weird noises when she looks at a corner. Funny cat. Boo, still going strong. (some of you may laugh at this if you have seen our utility door). He is a very solid dog and loves to go on hikes. He'll be hiking his second 14er, Mt. Elbert - the highest peak in Colorado, this week. Go Boo!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Love the photos!!

Rosie said...

Please pass on the Dove of Peace..check out my blog!!

Rosie said...

Hi Have a new blog at http://wwwsendadoveofpeace.blogspot.com/
Please lets make a difference.
hugs

D & S said...

Your kitty looks just like mine!