Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun & Photos

Ruby riding a mini horse.... she told me later that day it was her first time on a horse, even though she grew up with them.
Ruby and her friend Seth.

Mom and Ruby on a hay ride....


I love that Ruby is in the tween stage because she still has a lot of little girl left in her. It makes days like going to a pumpkin patch so much fun. Right now she believes in Santa...I hope it lasts until after Christmas. How fun to play Santa for her first Christmas! She has some pre-teen behaviors too....like not knowing what to wear to school and if it looks nice, asking me to buy more training bras (boo hoo....puberty is coming) and wanting to wear make-up.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara!
I haven't had much of a chance to catch up on your blog until today. It sounds like Ruby is doing great!! My daughter Payton is also in 4th grade, and that's challenging enough! I can't imagine what it is like for you with a child who is learning English and learning the dynamics of the 4th grade social scene ;-) It would be so much fun if we could all get together and our girls could play! If you are ever back in Central IL, give me a holler. Talk to you soon!

Suzi (Hunsley) Knisley

Ashley said...

Hi Tara, looks like you guys are enjoying fall. I love catching up on Ruby, she is such a lovely girl! The upcoming holidays will be so much fun for all three of you!