Friday, March 14, 2008

Colorful Hallway at BWCI

I just love this photo. What a fun hallway! It was taken at the Beijing Children's Welfare Institute. I wonder if Ming walks this hallway often? Mike and I were finally able to settle on a final Adoption Parenting Class at the end of the month. We were really beginning to worry that it might be difficult to find a session so late. We shouldn't have waiting so long....heck we've had 2 years to complete them. At least now we know we don't have to take additional classes due to things changing over time. We are excited to finish the remaining classes at the end of the month and look forward to sharing what we've learned.

I other news..... we are coming to a settlement with the car accident. It has taken soooo long. I never imagined it would take over one month. At least the accident is (hopefully) coming to an end. Besides a sore left knee, but only when I kneel, I feel better. Only time will tell. All those freaky stories of back problems years later still haunt me though.

Yes, it snowed again today..about 7 inches. *sigh*


2 comments:

Pam and Jeff said...

The hall is beautiful. Cannot wait to you get Ming home. What a day that will be!!!
Pam

Ashley said...

I can understand why you love that photo! What a beautiful, cheery hallway. I can only imagine what it must feel like for you to think about Ming walking through that very spot! Maybe somehow she knows you are thinking about her.

Good luck with the car settlement. I hope you continue to feel good. That was a scary accident.

Sorry about more snow. Spring should be here soon!! Have fun at the classes. We really enjoyed them, and learned a lot.