Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER


Easter brings back so many fun memories...hunting down the baskets and eggs in the morning before attending church, getting sick on candy and cracking red eggs (a Greek Orthodox tradition). I even recall one year the Easter Bunny had fooled me quite well and put my basket in the dryer! I remember that it took me FOREVER to find it. One tradition that became more of a high school/college event was buying Peeps. My friends and I,would buy a box of yellow Peeps for 99 cents at the local K-mart. This was something we could afford and have enough to still share. These days you can find Peeps in all colors, flavors and during various holidays. I came across the Peeps website: pretty cute! Check it out!



I didn't buy any Peeps this year....didn't feel like having sweater teeth this time around, BUT if I were to buy a box...it would've been green hands down :)



I would also like to say HAPPY BIRTH DAY to my Mom! She is the best Mom ever and I'm so glad to have her in my life!




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Easter!! Hope you had a nice day. I love the green peeps, by the way!!

Pam and Jeff said...

What great memories. I always loved a good peep!!

Jen said...

I'd settle for any day this week - it doesn't have to be Monday...although today is Steve's birthday, how great would that be?? Hopefully neither of us will have to wait much longer!

neorealist said...

Finally, April 27th. Happy Easter