Thursday, June 12, 2008

New photos!

How sweet!

We asked A Helping Hand for a second request on updated photos for Ming yesterday and received new ones today! We didn't think we'd have any new photos at all and would have to go by the year old photos we currently have. Isn't Ming beautiful? I want to upload more photos but this one took 20 minutes - still having uploading issues. We can't believe how much older she looks compared to her photos last year! She is growing so fast. I'm really glad we are leaving next week, because we don't want to miss out on even a single day mroe of her life.
Jill-too cool that Ming and Cassidy have the same bedding! I don't recall, but maybe it stuck in my head subliminally! I will consider that a red thread link between Cassidy and Ming :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a beautiful photo of Ming! I'd be ready to camp out at the airport, waiting for my flight! Next week will be here soon - all the best on your trip!

Brandi said...

She's so pretty! And yes, growing so fast! Only 7 more days!

Kristin said...

That is a lovely photo; I am sure you are counting the moments!