Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Autumn Moon Festival

I've always wanted to celebrate the Autumn Moon Festival and now it is finally going to happen. Ruby is totally excited and we are counting down the days to Sept 14th (which also happens to be my Mei Mei's BD). After looking at mooncake recipes, I decided that purchasing them might be a better choice. The best deal I found on the internet is from www.chinasprout.com Hopefully, they taste OK because Ruby had told me how much she loves to eat mooncakes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Ruby this for us:

Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le!

Pronounced:Joong Choh Jeh Kwai Luh!

Meaning "Happy Mid-Autumn Festival"

She looks so happy!

rubyiscoming said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog! Your daughter is just beautiful and I agree with "anonymous" that she looks happy and settled. Hope school is off to a good start! My friends Gen and Sean in Montana were also LID around our date and they adopted an older child over a year ago, named Lana. They just came to visit and we all had a fabulous time!

Yes, we hope to get our referral for our Ruby in October/Nov/December this year - it has been a looooong road and we are getting excited now!