Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Enjoying the last days of summer

Ruby and Simba: Ruby told us on Monday that she was
going to marry Simba. She loves the pets dearly and likes to sleep
with at least one of them in her bedroom.....but she's also afraid of the dark still. She is very thankful for her ladybug nightlight :)
Mike's Magnificent Deck. We are excited to finish it and
use it more next summer.
Eating Lunch Outside - one of my favorite things to do!

The weather has been amazing during the day at our house this past week. Thought I would sneak in some photos from the weekend that I forgot
on my phone. BTW - Ruby has been entertaining herself a little more the past few days. Until recently she wanted to do something with us every minute of the day - which is/was a good thing, but that takes alot of energy! Whew! I know she was just so happy to have a forever family. I'm sure she imagined us always being together in her day dreams. At least we were able to provide as much as possible these past two months. I take this as another sign that the honeymoon is over and she is settling down into family life.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Every time you post pictures of the exterior of your home it makes me want to come and visit. It looks so beautiful where you live!

Jeff said...

Hello Skubella family--

Yes, you're welcome to link my blog to yours-- thanks for visiting. Glad to hear Ruby is adjusting well. She always looks so glamorous in her pictures. I agree with Michelle above, your pictures make it appear that you live in the midst of rare beauty!

Anonymous said...

Ruby...so glad one of my secret buddy gifts "fit" you. Glad to hear you like your ladybug night light :)

Tara, I love reading the posts about your family life with Ruby. Seems as though your family is complete.

Best,
Julie & John C
NH