Thursday, March 29, 2007

Baby Dreams

I had a dream last night that the Chinese adoption process changed and babies were brought to the US instead of parents traveling to China. The wait time also sped up to about a year instead of two years. Fast forward in the dream.......... we met our baby for the first time at some random hotel near an airport. We were handed a cute chubby girl with a really round face and thick lashes. She was so beautiful and was just learning to walk. She was happy, laughing and smiling all the time. Right before I woke up, Mike and I were laying in bed watching her sleep. This is the first dream I've had about the adoption. I've had many dreams in the past about having a biological child, but never our adoptive child. Because I dream often and have very vivid dreams, it makes me happy to finally see our child in my dreams.

4 comments:

D & S said...

It's nice to have one of those isn't it? I had one too where I saw my little girl in a stroller in China. When I woke up I felt so happy...if only.

M and M said...

What a wonderful dream! I really like the part about the speed up!!

Anthony & Crystal said...

Dreams are what keep all of this alive for us.....

Anonymous said...

I had dreams that the CCAA was offering"2 for 1 specials on the kids when I went to get my daughter so i came home with two... wouldn't that be a great thing.. hang in there.. shes waiting for you. peace Bonnie
www.youbelong.net/dragonwild