Monday, March 26, 2007

Updates...

Tonight we are just relaxing watching the Festival Express...a movie made in 2003 about the 1970 train ride shows with Janis Joplin, the Grateful Dead and other company.

I'm proud of myself because I'm reaching this month's goal easily. I've only had two cups of coffee, which were at the beginning of the month because I forgot what my goals were - duh! It's been easy because I only started drinking coffee a few times a week about 1 - 2 months ago. Hey, I'm saving about $5.00 - $9.00 a week!

My hubby is taking off this Friday to fly back to Chicago. It will be the first time that he's been away from home w/o me. Until now, it's always been me. I'm so glad he's taking some time off. He has some down time with the house and could sure use a break. I haven't been able to help him like the last two homes....it might have something to do with a 45 - 60 hour work week :( I miss not being able to help him, but know that I'm contributing by being able to live off of my income.

I have much more to post and will do so later this week when I have more time.

No comments: