Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Unexpected Snow and Confessions...

I couldn't sleep this morning...too much on my mind. I peeked out the little A Frame rental window in the bedroom this morning to find a light dusting of snow. This has come very unexpected because the weather should be sunny this week and in the 40's - 50's. Hopefully it will clear and warm up :)

As I review my goals for the month of Feb....I didn't do so hot. I failed. After calculating my flossing, I stand at 41% for the month. A little shameful??? Yes, but onward for March. Actually, I forgot to check and see what my March goals were until today....COFFEE....I've already had coffee twice...bummer. Hopefully it will only be two :) Have no clue what this is about? Scroll to the bottom of the blog.

3 comments:

M and M said...

It's never too late to start!

Are also supposed to keep Jan & Feb up while you are doing March?

D & S said...

Hey, at least you partially achieved your goals. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Unknown said...

Mark & Michelle:

No, I'm just trying to focus on one goal per month.