Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This one is for you Carlee

Our small community lost a 15 year old female teen Monday night. She was struck by a semi and pronounced dead at the scene. It is such a tragedy. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the family and friends that surrounded her life. I knew her, but not well. Carlee started to take private etiquette lessons from me a couple of years ago, but didn't continue. Yet, I was fortunate enough to get a glimpse of her thoughts and eagerness to become a poised young lady. She will always have a special place in my heart.

I could go on and get into some deep thoughts, but I think this is enough. Just want to dedicate this entry to Carlee.

3 comments:

M and M said...

So sorry to hear about that...

D & S said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Carlee. I really feel the loss for her family. I'll be thinking about them.

Anthony & Crystal said...

I am so sorry for the loss of Carlee, such a young soul.
Sometimes life truly does seem unfair.
Our thoughts are with you and all her family.
God Speed