Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ruby

Mike and I came up with another name that we both really like, Ruby. It goes well with our last name, Skubella, and represents the color red. Red is a very important color in China. It also reminds us of our favorite character in Cold Mountain. It isn't official because we want to see a photo of our child before we settle on a name. Now to think about boy names.....

I have many photos I would love to post, but our computer STILL won't let me upload anything on blogspot. It's weird because I can upload on other websites. Hopefully, I'll have time at the end of the month to take some time from work to post some photos from the club.

I'm off to the east coast for the week. It will be my first time in Washington DC. Most of my time will be spent at a conference so there won't be much sightseeing. I'll post again in a week - until then.....




2 comments:

D & S said...

I love that name! We too are waiting til we see the photo before deciding on a name.

M and M said...

That is a nice name...we are keeping ours under wraps until we have a picture.

Try loading your photos BEFORE you type ANYTHING and then you can move them around. I had been having trouble and that seemed to help.