Thursday, February 22, 2007

Family Photos

This photo was taken during my trip to Florida for my Grandfather, Ernie's, Birthday. L - R. Ernie, myself and my cousin Paul. Paul and I were representing all the grand kids from the youngest (Paul) to the oldest (me). Ernie was so happy to be with his two sons, daughter and two grandchildren. Doesn't he look fabulous?


This is one of the famous turtles that live in the pond behind Ernie's house. They get fed every night :)

What beautiful women! I'm so glad I come from good genes. I just love generation photos. They should be taken every time a family gets together. L-R. Me, Grandmother - Agnes, and Mother - Catherine. I just realized that my mom and I have the same tilt to our heads. Genetics???








1 comment:

D & S said...

Those are truly special pictures. I'm so glad you were able to take them.