Wednesday, February 21, 2007

3 months LID

Everytime we see the month flip it puts big smiles on our faces. It also happens to be a special day. Mike's father, George, is celebrating his birthday today too. These past 2 months have flown by. We can't believe it's already been three months! Yes, we still have a long to time go, but three down feels great baby!

My car is in the dumps. It's been at the car shop for over a week now. Things take a long time to get fixed up here. It was suppose to be ready today, but wasn't of course. Tomorrow I'm getting a ride with a friend early so I'll have an hour to try and post some photos. I'm e-mailing myself several, so be sure to tune in soon.

We also received our third secret buddy gift - hopefully I can get some photos up and show the details.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I hear you about watching the month flip! We're 3 down also! Many more to go, but one month at a time!