Monday, February 5, 2007

Bears & Ring

The Super Bowl was a bit disappointing. The Bears did well during the first 15 seconds of the game, then things seemed to go down hill. At least they were able to play and Mike was in his glory for 60 seconds or so -

A couple of weeks ago I lost my wedding ring. I was looking through several large trash bags full of jewelry and toys that were donated to the club. It was never found in any of the toy bags or on the 4H Fairbarn, the place I was diving into bags of toys. Of course I've been sad, but it didn't really hit me until last night. I can't believe it's gone. It makes me so so so sad. I'm known to lose things, but this is the first time in a long time that I've lost something that means so much to me. My mom was able to send a ring she bought for me twenty some years ago. It also has a sapphire and is very very nice. Still, I hope my wedding ring shows up some how.

1 comment:

M and M said...

Oh My - I am so sorry to hear that you lost your ring...how disappointing...