Friday, February 8, 2008

Alive in the Year of the Rat


Happy Chinese New Year - Year of the Rat!
I am very thankful to see the Year of the Rat.
I was in a car accident this past snowy Monday night. A vehicle traveling in the opposite direction on the other side of the highway lost control of their car and crossed the median and hit me head on. My Jeep Cherokee saved my life. If a larger vehicle hit me, my car could've rolled off the cliff on my right side. The other driver and I were lucky to walk away from the accident. I am thankful to be alive and come home to a loving husband.
Ming - our family is meant to be together!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my Gosh! Thank goodness you are okay!

Andrea Nielsen said...

I am so glad that you are safe! Happy New Year...it will be a very special one!
Andrea

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh! And you walked away? That's amazing!

I'm so glad you're okay! What a scare you must have had!

Ashley said...

Tara, that is so scary! I am so gald you are alright. Winter driving is so dangerous. We were driving on I70 Thursday night, just before they closed Vail pass. It was white-out conditions.

Stay safe. I am so excited to follow your journey to Ming!
xoxo
Ashley