Friday, February 1, 2008

Beijing City Children's Welfare Institute




I've been trying to find photos of Ming's institute, but I have been unsuccessful. If anyone finds one, please let me know. Pictured above is a typical bed for older children living in a social welfare institute. It doesn't look to comfortable, but at least looks clean. I wonder if the kids are really cold with all the cold weather they've been having? A map of China is above as well. Beijing is market by one of the dark pink dots.






1 comment:

China Dreams said...

Do you belong to the yahoo!Beijing adoption group? I just recently joined but you might be able to find the photos you are looking for there. There are currently two members in Beijing completing their adoptions. If you want the address for the group, please email me off list.
Happy 4th of July,
Ruby