Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More updates

We are sending off the Visa Applications tomorrow and starting to think about packing and other travel arrangements. It's weird that we don't have TONS of paperwork like we've had off and on over the past two years. To be honest the word "paperwork" gives us the chills to this day.

We are STILL waiting for our 171H, but it was expedited (thank you CAI!) so we should be getting it soon. We've been assured we'll have it in time for our agency to request a consulate date, but it will always be a concern until we have it in our hands.

Everyday I check my e-mail hoping to have updates on Ming. I'm sure it will come in the next week or two.

In other news...it snowed about 4 inches yesterday and still on the ground. More is expected tonight! I would rather have rain, but any precip is good because we haven't had much in the past few weeks. I hope our wildflowers will be beautiful again this year. Even though we have snow - it is finally spring. I saw three pasque flowers on our lot this weekend and the Aspen are pollin"mating" (hee, hee - I love that term!), which means they'll leaf in a couple of weeks....oh how nice to have leaves again!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hope your I171 arrives soon. I'm sure it will! I bet you can't wait for those updates on Ming!
Are you going to blog while in China??

:) Ashley