Monday, January 22, 2007

Fabulous Florida

My trip to sunny warm Florida was marvelous. My family is so much fun and Ernie's (Grandfather) Birthday was a blast. I was even able to see my cousin, Paul, whom I hadn't seen in over 20 some years! Hope to post photos later this week. The week also ended on two other wonderful notes. GO! BEARS!!! and GO! HILLARY!!! I was wishing for both and can't believe my dreams came true! I was able to catch the game at Atlanta Airport and share the experience with my hubby on the phone - he is estactic! Now if the Cubs can only show some meat this summer.....

2 comments:

M and M said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip! I will be looking for the pictures.

D & S said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! Getting away from the cold and snow is always a good thing.