Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Updates.....

We've received so many squishes (quilt squares and wishes) from our DTC group exchange. Several of the fabrics have ladybugs, others are bright and cheerful, some have pretty Chinese prints and some relate to the families heritage or their wish. All the fabrics will make a beautiful quilt. Thank you everyone for adding your love and wishes to our child's quilt! I wish I could post some photos, but I'm still unable to post pictures from home.

My first monthly goal of drinking water is coming to an end. I'm going to give myself a B. I didn't drink my minimum of two nalgenes for a total of 6 days. I had set back days at the beginning of the month, during my trip to Florida, and yesterday. This gives me an 81% - assuming I drink two bottles tomorrow :) I'm not satisfied with my first goal because it was an easy one. At least a B is better than an F! We'll see how well I do next month this flossing. It's kind of a weird goal, but I really need to improve. Yes, I know I should floss everyday. It's a bad habit that I don't do. I'm lucky if I floss 1 - 2x's a week. Wish me luck!

Our black lab, boo, is recovering from a cut on his foot pad. He cut it Sunday at the new house. We think he somehow sliced it on ice or a nail. It's healing much better today. Mike is keeping Boo's foot wrapped in white gauze. Because Boo is black his white "sock" really looks cute :) We decided to call him white sock and club foot for now.

The new home is coming along well. The insulation was completed today and the siding is almost finished. Mike will start on the cabinets next week. I can't believe how fast things are going. If you finish a house in under a year out here, it's considered fast. So our five (or so) month building process is fast!

No comments: