Saturday, January 13, 2007

I've been Tagged

Hopefully this post will go through. It seems that 3 out of 5 posts I write aren't able to publish from home....very frustrating! I was tagged by Dolores, so here goes my first attempt.....

A - Available or taken? Married to my best friend and loving hubby - Mike
B - Best Friend? Read line A
C - Cake or Pie? Depends. I don't care for cakey cakes. I love mud/Mississippi type pies!!
D - Drink of Choice? Water and Odwalla and Naked Juice drinks. Margaritas are always fun too!
E - Essential item? Water & TP. I've tried to use pine cones, snow and rocks - never feels good! I'd much rather pack out my TP any day!
F - Favorite Color? Green, blue, and most recently orange
G - Gummy bears or worms? Neither
H - Hometown? 2: Morton, IL (south of Peoria) and Lakeville, MI (west of Detroit)
I - Indulgence? Ice Cream! I love holiday flavors and almost any Ben & Jerry's
J - January or February? Jan. I like new beginnings.
K - Kid's names? Isabella Skubella. Just kidding! We'll pick when we see her/his photo. Although Mike likes the nickname "zoozoo" from the holiday classic 'It's A Wonderful Life'.
L - Life incomplete without? Happiness
M - Marriage date? 9-20-03
N - Number of siblings? Oldest of 4. Two beautiful younger sisters (Alexa and Ana). My youngest sibling is my awesome brother, Larry.
O - Oranges or apples? Usually oranges.
P - Phobias or Phears? Dry water wells.
Q - Favorite Quote? I have many
R - Reason to smile? Clear blue skies and above freezing temps.
S - Season? June - September
T - Tag 4 people? Mom, Bonnie, Rosie, anyone related to me.
U - Unknown fact about me? I've hiked half the Colorado Trail mostly solo.
V - Veggie I don't like? I can't think of one.
W - Worst habit? I stuggle with biting my nails. The past few years it's been off and on. Currently it's on.
X-Rays - My last one was three years ago before I had a root canal (not fun).
Y - Your favorite food? Avacado and Mexican
Z - Zodiac? Libra

1 comment:

M and M said...

MMMM - I love Mexican too!!

Glad you were able to post from home!