Monday, January 8, 2007

Stuck in Fairplay


The wind has been so bad today, that both highways to my house have been shut down! CDOT is trying their best to plow through, but the wind is sooo fast that they aren't making much progress. It's 5:30 and the highways might not even open tonight. I would much rather be home with my hubby. At least my friend is staying at a local B& B and if I'm stuck here, l'll be sharing a room with her because the hotels are full. My husband might have to turn our tiny one bedroom rental into an Inn for our new home framing crew because they all live in Fairplay! It seems like nobody can get home tonight. Bummer. I CAN load photos at work - yippee! Here is a "calm" photo of the highway earlier this morning.

1 comment:

D & S said...

Incredible weather isn't it? I hope the roads get cleared up soon so you and your hubby can be reunited soon.