Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Introduction


My husband and I are adopting from China. We were DTC (Document To China) on 10-20-06 and are currently waiting our LID (Log in Date). After almost six months of paperchasing...this past month seems to be taking FOREVER!!

I decided that keeping myself quite busy will "speed" along the wait....... Besides a full time job, building a new home (cut driveway pictured above) and swapping items with other waiting parents adopting from China, this will top the cake. I need an outlet to express my feelings, celebrate the good and bitch about the bad. What better way than a blog journal! I look forward to adding all the fun photos and stuff to make this blog funteresting (fun + interesting). I truly hope everyone will enjoy taking a peak into our day to day lives and sharing this special journey with us.


3 comments:

M and M said...

Welcome to the "blogging" world. It is a place where there is SO much support and understanding!!

DrTerri said...

Glad to read our blog Tara... Many people I work with in Oklahoma have gone through the process..there are a lot of happy children here because of it.. Can't wait to hear all your updates. Terri

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Your Michigan family will miss you this year. Please stay safe in the snow.
Love Mom, Rob, Luke and Kitty