Saturday, December 23, 2006

New Goals

After much thought, I decided to try a few challanges for 2007. Due to the increased adoption wait time (about 2 years, if you haven't heard in the news...), I think focusing on a few things to keep me healthy will be fun. I don't expect to complete them 100%, but it will be fun to try. Some goals are health and habit related, while others are purely just fun! 8 yearly and 12 monthly challenges are listed at the bottom of the blog. I'll update it as each one is completed. If you're interested in joining a challange, let me know and we can do it together! I'll even post you on the blog and/or link.

2 comments:

D & S said...

Those are great goals and challenges. I wish you luck in accomplishing them next year.

Rosie said...

Love your blog.We were DTC 10.10.06 Please add us to your links
www.sophialotusflower.blogspot.com
Thanks
Rosie from UK