Monday, December 18, 2006

Thank you secret buddy!

I picked up a package today and was exctied to see it was from our Yahoo Chinese Adoption Group Secret Buddy. I waited until I got home to open it with Mike. We were so happy to see the perfect little snowsuit. It is soooo soft- one of the softest things I've ever felt. The size is just right (12 - 18 months) since we requested a child between the ages of 6 - 18 months. Our daughter or son will wear this often because it's cold here 8 months out of the year. Thank you secret buddy - you did great!

In other news...the outside walls are framed and the backfill is complete on the new house. The electric and wall sheathing will begin tomorrow. I just can't believe how fast this is taking compared to the last house. Mike and I have a friendly bet taking place. He thinks the home will be done by May and I think it will be completed in June. The loser owes the winner a homecooked dinner of his/her choice.......I wonder if Mike can cook Chinese????

1 comment:

D & S said...

It looks like you have a great secret friend. The suit is adorable.