Saturday, December 30, 2006

Late Christmas Post

I hope everyone had a spectacular Holiday(s). We had a nice quiet time at home during the day and visited our friends in the evening. Christmas morning Mike, Simba, Boo and I unwrapped gifts that Santa left under the tree. Simba, our yellow Lab, is so funny to watch unwrapping gifts. He tears into them, but it's gentle enough not to destroy the toy or treat under the paper. Boo, the black Lab, doesn't understand the unwrapping process...although he likes it when Simba unvails the gift. Macea (our cat) just freaks out with the comotion and watches from behind a piece of furniture. After opening gifts and eating breakfast, I took a nap for a couple of hours. Then Mike and I visited our friends and their newborn baby, Keira. I hope to have a photo of their family soon so I can post it along with my other friend Erin's newborn baby and family. Both little girl babies are absolutely beautiful! The photo above is of me opening up a small Christmas gift. When I look at the photo it reminds me of how thankful I am for the life Mike and I have. We're very fortunate to have a wonderful life and family. Nothing I would want to change! On another note: I was able to find Meet Me In St. Louis on the tube a couple of nights before Christmas. That made me very happy :)

5 comments:

M and M said...

Tara - there is no photo...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas.

Anthony & Crystal said...

Glad to hear that you had a good holiday season!!

D & S said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I hope all your dreams come true in 2007!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.